X-Y redesign

In version 0.1, there was a pretty major design flaw: instead of sending -9 to +9v to the scanner head, the design I used actually sent 0 to +5v, this was noticeable in that the scanning head made almost no noise.

I’ve just completed a full redesign of the X-Y signal path and here is video (with oscilloscope proof) of the vastly improved signal output to the scanner head.

So just in time for Thanksgiving, we are a major step closer to the beta!

Share

One Response to “X-Y redesign”

  1. Johannes says:

    I salute your efforts!

    It is a wonderful thing you are doing for the world. Not just for tinkerers, but for universities and start-up businesses.

    THANK YOU!